We have a large selection of fabrics to choose from, all at rock bottom prices. All are prepared for printing and most
are white with the exception of a few blacks and naturals. Although beautiful as they are, they are perfect for silk
painting, dyeing, tie dye, batik, shibori, marbling, painting, etc.
Some notes about our fabric:
- We recommend pre-washing all fabrics and scarves before dyeing or sewing.
- For those who buy in quantity, we are happy to source &
special order fabrics for you needs.
- Ask about our remnant box, for super bargains.
- Bolt lengths vary...we bill you only for actual yardage shipped.
- Silk widths and scarf sizes are approximate & fabric may vary
slightly between shipments. Most bolts are about 50 yards. Sorry we can't guarantee selvages.
- Our fabrics are white, natural or black.
- Please call for a refund or replacement before washing
if you are unhappy with the quality of the fabric. Sorry, we can't replace washed,
dyed, precut fabric, or scarves.
- The abbreviation "mm" stands for momme (rhymes with tummy) and
is a measure of fabric weight. 1mm = 3.62 grams per sq. yard, so an 8mm
fabric weighs 29 grams (1oz.) per sq. yard.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. We welcome your comments